TFG, a leading fashion lifestyle retailer, offers vacation work internship opportunities for students interested in a career in the fashion industry and retail. In the past 8 years, TFG has offered hundreds of passionate interns the opportunity to kick start an exhilarating career in retail. Many of them are still delivering pure awesomeness in our business today.
TFG Vacation Work Internships are designed to offer final year students opportunities to showcase their skills and abilities. In addition to the workplace exposure offered through the internship, interns also complete projects related to their field of study and they present their insights at the end of the internship.
All internships are hosted at TFG Head Office in Cape Town. Candidates must be in Cape Town for the duration of the internship. The programme commences on Monday, 20 June 2016.
Finance / Planning Internship
- Planning is a role that requires you to analyse customer activity, forecast sales, control purchases and formulate budgets. The assigned project will offer interns the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge and skills.
- We’re looking for Marketing interns to share their creative and critical thinking skills. Depending on your interest and expertise, you may be required to complete a project related to Visual Merchandising, CSI or Copywriting.
- In HR we have a variety of internships available for people who love people! Interns will be required to support our HR Specialists and to complete a project in a specific field of HR (Talent Development, Remuneration etc).
- This is a role that will give the intern exposure to: Scorecards and predictive models to inform and improve decisions in the credit life cycle; Analytical solutions that improves multi-channel campaign management across the customer life cycle & Analytical strategies and algorithms to improve decisions in the merchandise life cycle
- Interns in Buying complete a group project on the retail cycle relevant to current business activities. They will also support buyers in working with fabrics, service-providers and all the fashion surprises that pop up on a daily basis.
- Candidates must be in their final year of studies in 2016