We are looking for graduates who will thrive in our fast paced environment; be eager to understand the nature of our business and add value to it, Not just power thinkers, but dedicated individuals who will carry out these ideas to the end. People with confidence and the ability to stretch beyond specialist qualifications and who would like to become a part of the UCS Technology Services family.
The UCS TS Graduate Programme is one of the ways that UCS TS contributes to the development of South African talent in partnership with the MICT Seta. This is designed to equip graduates with work place experience for their related qualifications and grow their knowledge by receiving training related to UCS TS methodologies and systems.
We are looking for 6* *Graduates for our 2017 Programme to be based in Cape Town.
We are looking for shining stars with the following:
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification OR
- Have completed final year theory towards 3 year tertiary qualification/degree (and still requires workplace experience component to qualify) alternatively;
- A minimum national certificate at NQF level 5
- Minimum academic average of 60% for final year of study
- Proof of leadership qualities in their lives: either through volunteer work or through leadership roles in their school or community.
- Positive attitude with high energy levels
- Good ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated with strong self-management
- Team player with strong initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The programme will be full time, applicants must be available from 4* *January 2017 until 31 December 2017 , which is when the programme will conclude.
Applicants must send their CV, TRANSCRIPT/RESULTS and CERTIFICATES to email@example.com. No late applications will be accepted.