Umhlabuyalingana Local Municipality invites applications for the following entry level/training opportunities:
1. Technician in Training x 2 (One year Contract)
Salary: R5 546 .67 per month.
- Assisting in managing of contractors
- Assisting in measurement for payments and certification of work done
- Assisting in office work
- Minimum S2 in civil Engineering and Built Environment
A training programme is currently being developed which will expose the successful applicant to all facets of Financial Services, i.e. income expenditure and Management of accounts and some involvement with the financial responsibilities attached to these services. Successful candidates will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
Salary: R 100 000.00 per annumRequirements
- Applicants should be in possession of a recently obtained 3 year Financial Degree / Diploma and Accounting as a major.
- Workplace experience is not required as full training and support will be provided.
- Applicants are required to submit their secondary and academic result.
Closing date is 12 May 2016. Application letter accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications should be addressed to the Municipal Manager, Umhlabuyalingana Local Municipality, Private Bag x 901, KwaNgwanase, 3973. (No faxes will be accepted). Applicants not contacted by the Municipality within three weeks after the closing of the advertisement must consider their applications as unsuccessful. Late applications will not be considered.
Enquiries: Mr. T.S. Mkhabela @ (035) 592 0680 during office hours between 08h00-16h00