Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) LTD has a great opportunity for unemployed candidates in the Catoridge area to obtain a National Certificate in Freight Handling NQF 3 Learnership programme.
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions designs, implements and operates supply chain and logistics solutions for customers. Services include transportation, warehousing, distribution, clearing and forwarding and related supply chain services.
- Understand the principles of the freight handling business in South Africa.
- Understand the composition of the supply chain in the transport industry.
- Understand legislated and company-required health, safety, environmental and security practices.
- Act responsibly when handling freight.
- Must be aged between 19-26 years of age
- Validly in possession of a Grade 11 and higher
- Maths Literacy would be an advantage
- Must be able to read and write English
- Clean criminal record
- Good medical record
- Must be numerically orientated
How to applyApplications close on 11 May 2016. To apply send a detailed CV with Certificates to this fax number: 0866879839.
Source – Unitrans