ape Media Corporation is a leading business to business linkage specialist that utilises multi-platform marketing and networking programmes to facilitate B2B trade. Our publications and events are geared to achieve measurable results for our clients and over the years Cape Media has provided a balance between the interests of the private and public entities that drive the Southern African economic development agenda.
We are looking for 3 interns completing a marketing qualification in Events Management.
The requirements are as follows:
Candidate should possess excellent research, writing and editing skills. The position will offer you a excellent growth opportunity to start a new career where you will be involved with business to business multi-media functions.
- Researching current events taking place nationally
- Responsible for assisting the sales team with lead generation and insight on the ideal target audience
- Responsible for conceptualising the ideas and proposals received from various sources and using it to create a feasible event
- Strategies on improving current event offerings
- Work in tandem with event co-ordinators
- Brief the events team and share information
- Be an integral part of the production process and execution of the event
- Liaise with marketing and PR personnel regarding engagement with media partners or opportunities to promote events across various media channels
We will pay a stipend of R3,000 per month for the duration of the internship.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.