The firm was established by Themba G Gcabashe. He brings with him over 11 years of public practice experience. He has extensive experience with owner managed businesses, accounting, banking and tax industry. He serves on the board of directors of several local organization.
Our Accounting firm in Midrand is looking for two Interns, who have interest in the Accounting and Bookkeeping industry.
- Matric with Accounting, Economics and English
- Excellent Command of English, Isizulu and Sesotho/Sepedi
- Punctual and People Oriented
- Vibrant and Energetic
- Hardworking and willing to Learn
- Ability to work effectively on a team and support high levels of performance
- Ability to develop structured problem solving skills
- High level comprehension of financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a six months Contract with a Stipend of R3,000.00
To apply for this post please send your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 08 June 2016. No late applications will be accepted.