Employment Period: Contract until 30 June 2017 including a probation period of 3 months
The mission of the AgriSETA is to create and promote opportunities for social, economic and employment growth for agri-enterprises through relevant, quality and accessible education, training and development in both primary and secondary agriculture, in conjunction with other stakeholders in agriculture.
- Process purchase order requisitions utilizing purchasing best practices, principles and policies.
- Load Supplier on the Vendor Databse to obtain the best pricing and purchasing terms that meet the AgriSETA’s standards.
- Process travel bookings through official contracted service provider.
- Work closely with the SCM Administrator on logistics managemet and the ordering of special item requests.
- Coordinate, track all outstanding Pos
- Assisy SCM Admin with processing of RFQ, obtaining quotations, administration of stationery and consumables.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- B.Tech Supply Chain Management / N. Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy Team player
- Understanding of relevant policies and procedures relating to supply chain
How to apply
An updated CV (excluding certificates) should be sent to: Mantsha Letsoalo at firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business on 15 June 2016.
If you have not received a response within 4 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
This advertisement has the minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional, relevant information as criteria for short-listing. AgriSeta is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our Employment Equity Plan.
Via – AgriSETA