Large orders were won in Russia, including one from the Tsar to light up the Winter Palace. In 1912, Philips became a limited company, with publicly traded shares, listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
With developments in new lighting technology fueling a steady program of expansion, Philips established a research laboratory in 1914 – the world-renowned ‘NatLab’ – to study physical and chemical phenomena and stimulate product innovation.
Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving peoples lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
With high focus on strategy and growth in Africa it is critical that commercial activities are supported by solid financing models and solutions.
As Intern Business Analyst Africa you will be responsible for supporting the Philips PH Africa Finance team in its activities and functions of preparing AOP and Rolling forecast for total PH Africa.
Drive performance in the district and also track marketing spent to insure all spent are in the with budget. Intern will report on Assistant Controller of PH Africa.
- Assist Africa assistant ant controller with AOP/ Forecast consolidation.
- Monthly performance review for district.
- Order filament Chase full up with district with document
- Assist Africa Assistant controller with A&P spent tracker and PO report.
- Managing the RSA price update and price changes in SAP and Process.
- Check the Marketing Spend if its in agreed Budget per Month and send the Report to all the Stakeholders.
- Uploading A&P Claims in the ODW System.
- Ad-hoc task
- Degree in Finance - Majoring in Economics.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and performance under high pressure.
- Able to work performance basic excel functions.
- Interactive, self-motivated, open to changes, performing towards targets.
- Results focused and performance driven.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and continually meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills-interpersonal, verbal, and written.
- Ability to work successfully with different cultures across organization boundaries.
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.