As an online business, we’re super focused on using the best and latest technologies and processes to make sure we’re working smart, but also having fun. You will be working with the Business Intelligence Team, using technical and analytical skills to help build a pioneering, BI platform value. Working closely with different areas of the business to provide insights.
At OLX we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
At OLX we improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win. Being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits.
- We believe in creating a richer world by empowering people
- Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods
- We serve over 300 million active users every month
- We generate traffic of over 28 billion monthly page views in more than 45 countries
- Highly motivated
- Basic working knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases
- Experience with Excel, meta data
- Comfortable talking with people across different levels
- Great at executing tasks
- Loves problem solving
- Post-grads preferred with some relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Get experience in a highly professional, but agile environment
- Flexible working hours
- Real responsibility from Day One (no making staff coffee or filing here!)
- Share your own ideas and get the chance to run with some of them
- This is a paid internship and you’ll get to work from our offices in Cape Town (you’ll love the biscuit and sweet jars)