With high focus on strategy and growth in Africa it is critical that commercial activities are supported by solid financing models and solutions.
As Intern Philips Capital Africa you will be responsible for supporting the Philips Capita Africa team in its activities and functions of preparing customized financing solution for customers and tender requirements.
This is a hands-on role where passion, teamwork and being initiative are key to success. Intern- Philips Capital will be reporting directly to Head Philips Capital Africa.
Further, working with Philips Capital Africa team members located in the rest of the Market.
- Assist with preparation of presentations, product papers, and relevant tools relating to Repeatable Financial Solution to be rolled to the market.
- Develop a database on SharePoint of all Africa repeatable solutions documentation (product papers and process mapping).
- Develop database of all Financing Partners and Financing Proposals.
- Assist Head of Philips Capital in the compilation and preparation of Philips Capital strategy and documents.
- Monitor and maintain accuracy and completeness of data of the Philips Capital Funnel on SFDC.
- Liaise with District Controllers teams and PC Managers in District with regard to providing data for various reporting requirements.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable portfolio analysis and review for all On Balance Sheet transaction.
- Assist with tracking the Sales Recognition of Financed OIT working with Supply Chain Africa team.
- Preparation of financial models in preparation of proposals for financing solutions to customers.
- Assist with preparation of indicative financing presentation proposals to customers.
- Perform desk top research required by Philips Capital in order to fulfill its market requirements.
- Assist with month-end and quarter end reporting requirements to Philips Capital Head Office.
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and performance under high pressure.
- Interactive, self-motivated, open to changes, performing towards targets.
- Results focused and performance driven.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and continually meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills-interpersonal, verbal, and written.
- Ability to work successfully with different cultures across organization boundaries.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.