Creative Consulting & Development Works (CC&DW) is pleased to announce that we have an M&E internship position opening within our Research and Evaluation Unit for 2016/17 (1 year duration).
We work with purpose to make a meaningful difference on an exciting array of short and long-term projects that deliver exceptional value to our clients, which include government, donors, NGOs and the private sector.
CC&DW offers a creative and supportive workplace for staff and interns that encourages ongoing learning, self-growth and professional development, as well as the realisation of individual potential.
We want to hear from you if you have a post-graduate qualification (Honours or Masters degree) with a strong focus on social science research methodology.
It is an advantage if you have completed an MPhil in M&E or are currently completing/have completed a qualification (Post-graduate Diploma/ MA/MPHIL) in M&E/ Programme Evaluation.
This position will suit an ambitious and emerging researcher/evaluator, who works well in a team environment, is target driven and hard working.
Additionally, candidates should possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge in social science research methodology;
- Strong analytical skills, both in qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Willingness to participate in and undertake a variety of tasks, not limited to: fieldwork logistics, fieldwork, instrument design, data analysis and report writing.
The CC&DW offices are Cape Town based and candidates selected will be required to relocate to Cape Town, should they currently reside elsewhere in South Africa.
A comfortable stipend will be paid over the internship period, commensurate with experience and skill set.
For more information on Creative Consulting & Development Works, please visit our website: www.developmentworks.co.za
To apply please send us:
- A 1 page motivational cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the position;
- Your CV/resume;
- 3 contactable references and their contact details.
Application deadline: 5 July 2016
Queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to not make an appointment, should we not find the right candidate. If you have not received a response to your application by August 2016, please view your application as unsuccessful.