From grade Grade 10 to 12 some of the “smaller” subjects are in dual medium classes. We pride ourselves that our learners strive to uphold our core values: love, loyalty and respect.
Curro College Hazeldean has a position available for an Intern. The successful candidate will start January 2017.
RequirementsThe following qualifications, experience and qualities are prerequisites for applying:
- Studying towards an education qualification from a recognized institution
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview. You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 August 2016. Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer