The above mentioned internship programme (12 months) is currently available within MMI Life Insurance Solutions. The role is located in Centurion Head Office.
WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO
Provide a support service to the claims department by liaising with clients/stakeholders and providing solutions.
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Matric or Grade 12
- No experience required
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
• Statistical reporting to the claims manager, head of claims and finance department.
• Telephonic tracing of clients
• Setting of claims requirements
• Contribute to the overall team achievement of set team targets through excellence.
• Answer and provide first time resolution and quality driven responses to all correspondences.
• Death claims follow up process (status 18 and 30 claims)
• Adhere to the standard operating procedures when communicating with clients through recording and updating of calls, update query with actions taken and escalate to the relevant assessor on the claims system when client is traced.
• Keep client informed (verbally and/or in writing) if any unresolved queries is outstanding.
• Delivering effective and consistent service and support to external clients within specified service level agreements.
• Engaging and retaining of clients within their current portfolios aligned to the Treating Customers Fairly principles.
• Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with colleagues, peers and stakeholders.
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
• Take ownership for driving your career development
• Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
• Responsibly managing financial and other company resources under your control.
• Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
WHAT COMPETENCIES YOU'LL REQUIRE
• Working with people
• Relating and networking
• Planning and organising
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Coping with pressures and set-backs
• Achieving personal work goals and objectives
CLICK HERE TO APPLY