Distell Group Limited is Africa’s leading producer and marketer of spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks. Distell employs about 5 300 people worldwide and has an annual turnover of R19,6 billion.
Distell invites applications for individuals to participate in their Fitting & Turning Apprenticeship Programme based at Libertas, Stellenbosch.
The successful candidate will report to the Parts Manufacturing Manager.
Purpose of Position:
- Undergo training in the trade of fitting and turning to qualify as an Artisan
- Participate in the apprenticeship training programme
- Deliver quality work at all times
- Perform allocated duties
- The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience / skills / qualifications
- Minimum of N2 with relevant subjects (trade theory, Mathematics, Science and Drawings) is essential
- Good problem solving skills
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Valid driver’s licence
- Own reliable transport
- Able to work overtime as and/or when required
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites in the Western Cape.
If you are interested and meet all requirements CLICK HERE TO APPLY