GIBB is looking for Graduate Engineers within the Traffic and Transport Services Sector in Westville, Kwazulu Natal.
The core purpose of the job is to provide graduates a growth path to gain experience in all signalling engineering aspects (Project management, Design, Site) during their first 4 years. The graduate will shadow a Senior Engineer who prepare and present technical reports internally as well as conduct assignments in the engineering field. These assignments will expose the graduate to the technical aspects of how to plan, organize and control engineering projects.
A leader in Africa with global reach, GIBB is a multi-disciplinary engineering and science consulting company whose dynamic solutions to the continent’s unique challenges have contributed to an unprecedented record of technological excellence.
GIBB’s Traffic and Transport Services Sector provides a comprehensive range of services to both public and private clients that include transport planning, engineering and policy, traffic engineering, transport economics, freight logistics, public transport planning and operations. GIBB’s Transportation Team is supported by Public Private Partnerships (PPP’s), freight and logistics, economic and financial planning expertise available within GIBB.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
- Gain experience in Signalling engineering design reviews
- Gain experience in signalling project sites
- Gain experience in Signalling installations, testing and commissioning
- Gain experience in all aspects of multi-disciplinary Railway engineering and the interfaces
- Gain experience in engineering management of projects
- B Eng / BSc Eng Electronic/Mechatronic / Electrical Engineer
- 0 or less than 1 years of experience after qualification
- Excellent results at University
- Competent with CAD
- Excellent MS Word & Excel Skills
Click here to apply online