All Miss SA applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old and not older than 27 years on 01 February 2017.
- Be a South African citizen and in possession of a valid South African ID document or passport.
- Be in possession of a Matric certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Not be married and never have had a marriage annulled.
- Not be engaged.
- Never have been pregnant, never have given birth and not be pregnant.
- Not have any VISIBLE tattoos.
- Have no criminal record.
- Be truthful in respect of all matters in relation to the run-up to the pageant, the pageant itself and the period after the pageant. False information will lead to disqualification.
Documentation to be brought with to regional judging:
- Copy of your birth certificate, ID book or passport.
- Two recent A4 colour photographs (One head and shoulders, one full length) dressed appropriately. Please note that these photographs will not be returned.
- A copy of your Matric certificate.
- High heels
- A bikini (not a full costume)
- Sarong/Robe to cover your body while waiting to go into the audition room
- Day Wear
Make Sure you read their Terms and Conditions Here