We have grown to become a market leader in our industry. Our products are designed for South Africans, by South Africans, and we pride ourselves in knowing what our people need.
Assupol Life is offering unemployed graduates an opportunity to join the organisation as a Finance Intern at the Head Office in Menlo Park, Pretoria.
Assupol Life is an authorised financial services provider offering funeral, life, savings and retirement annuity products primarily in the lower to middle-income market.
We have a position for a recent graduate in our financial department.
- Provide Financial administration services
- Capture payments to recording transactions in the general ledger for Assupol Life and fellow Subsidiaries.
- Assist with the calculation of tax and preparation of returns and payments, including income tax, VAT, dividend tax, STT, etc.
- Maintain Refund and CSO registry
- Printing of refunds and updating AIMS
- Assist in the calculation and capturing payments relating to policy refunds received from Client Services.
- Assisting with supplying budget owners with their proofs of payments and filing of daily payment lists.
- Follow-ups with the CSO regarding deposits and schedules.
- Monitor cash flows for Assupol Subs.
- Assist with the preparation of General Ledger reconciliations of Assupol Life and its subsidiaries.
- Assist with the preparation of the budgets of non-Life subsidiaries.
- Analyse and interpret budget variances.
- BCom Accounting (or an equivalent SAICA accredited qualification)
- BCompt Honours CTA as an advantage
- No experience required
Click here to apply online