The Hessequa Municipality requires the services of a suitable Financial Intern in Riversdale (Two year contract). The successful candidate will earn R10 000,00 per month.
- Training in all financial disciplines of local government
- Assist with the implementation of GRAP
- Assist in the salaries office
- Electronic capturing of financial data/information
- Other financial aspects in the municipality.
- Relevant B degree or equivalent NQR qualification with Accountancy as major
- Computer literacy
- Able to communicate in two of the official languages of the Western Cape
- Code B driver’s licence will serve as a recommendation.
How to apply
Closing date is 20 June 2016. A municipal application form (download here) is compulsory and a CV may be attached. Only certificates / documents as per minimum requirements may be attached. (CV’s and applications larger than 4MB cannot be accommodated via e-mail). Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Completed applications must be forwarded to Hessequa Municipality, Human Resources, PO Box 29, Riversdale, 6670 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 518 7229. Incomplete applications will lead to disqualification.
Receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and no supporting documentation will be returned. For any enquiries contact me A Groenewald at 028 713 7800.
Applicants whom are not notified by 31 August 2016, must accept that their applications were unsuccessful and that the application documents will be destroyed. Council reserves the right not to fill any vacancies.