These product and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
The above mentioned role is currently available in the Life Insurance Solutions division, situated in Centurion.
This is a 12 month Internship with the view to grow individuals into Financial Administration. The purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate preparation of a set of accounts up to trial balance.
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Completed B.Com degree in Financial Accounting required
- No relevant experience required
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Recognize and analyse a problem and/or a difficult situation and develop an appropriate and result-oriented course of action.
- Consistently deliver the required business results, complying with quality standards and meeting deadlines and organizational goals.
- Possess the ability to influence a wide range of diverse individuals and groups positively.
- The provision of effective financial processes in the organization.
- Design and implementation of effective financial and accounting controls.
- Know your debits from your credits.
- Draft/prepare Financial Statements.
- Prepare Management reports.
o Variance Analysis
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 21 June 2016