The initial focus will be 8 – 16 weeks (approximate) working for the CMF team in the Cape Town office.
Key responsibilities for CMF:
Assist the local Chemicals Materials and Foods (CMF) division to provide insight into the research conducted.
Conduct research and write reports mainly focused on the (CMF) sector in Africa.
Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry recognition awards)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephonic manner
- Strong administration
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- Strong organisational skills and good work planning ethic
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognised university in Chemical Engineering or similar degree is required
- No prior work experience is needed.
- Proven work experience in a global company
- Improved business acumen and an understanding of SMEs in Africa
- Deepened knowledge of the African working environment
- Insight into CMF trends
- Access to Frost & Sullivan’s global research
Suitable applicants should apply in writing, providing a CV, and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference: CMF Intern.
Note applicants should be based in Cape Town and available for interviews immediately. If you have not received any response in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Applications without a cover letter will be declined.