What the programme offers you:
· Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
· Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
· Official Associate Level SAP Certification
· Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
What we require from a candidate:
· Candidates must be a South African National
· Candidates must be unemployed at Start of training
· Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of Computer Science, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Studies etc, or another subject related to business or software. National Diplomas will also be considered.
· Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Minimum grade of C OR GPA of no less than 3.00 –proof of this will be requested
· Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
· The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
· Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY