RSM is a powerful multi-national network of accounting firms forming the fifth largest accountancy professional services network in the world.
The job description for the position of HR Intern includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Assisting with Graduate Recruitment of Trainees and young professionals at schools and universities
- Assisting with the administration of leave
- Assisting the HR Officer & HR Generalist with general administration
- Assisting with new joiners and the collection of all related documentation for payroll and filing purposes
- Assisting with the auditing of staff files to ensure data is relevant, up to date and complete
- Assisting the Audit Staff Manager with HR matters relating to Trainees and potential Trainees
- Assisting the Head of HR & Labour Consulting with any HR related matters
- Educational level: Degree & Honours in Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology
- Computer literacy: MS Office suites
- Attention to detail
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency
To apply, please email your Cover letter and CV to Lebohang Tsholo email@example.com.
Closing date: 20 June 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – RSM