At Adaptris, our mantra is Integration Anywhere. We believe in simplifying integration, allowing our customers to federate components to where they are needed - all configured and governed in one place. In order to deliver on this vision, we have engineered the most advanced, agile, flexible, extendable integration framework powered by Adaptris Interlok(tm) technology. These Integration software products, underpinned by the Adaptris Interlok (tm) Framework, seamlessly integrate to any ecosystem and can be deployed anywhere, in the could or on premises to rapidly enable iPaaS and Cloud Hubs.
You will be involved in software development, technical process mapping, product testing and product configuration. This is a great opportunity for someone to get experience in the IT industry.
- Assisting the team on Software Integration Projects, Software development and systems architecture with various tasks related to industry critical data services and workflow solutions
- Testing products in an integrated environment in conjunction with internal and external development resources.
- Assist with developing new products and process configuration on client databases
- Must be currently studying an IT diploma or degree part time or just have completed a diploma/degree and looking for real world experience.
- Must be computer literate and tech savvy
- Some IT experience, with Microsoft products or any other software product suite.
- Basic software programming training advantageous (self-taught programmers welcome!). Formal experience not essential.
- A basic understanding of networking and networking concepts
- A basic understanding of business concepts and the way in which businesses operate.
- Self-motivated and a desire to learn is ESSENTIAL
Closing date for Applications: 27 June 2016. No late application will be accepted.
Potential Candidates are required to have access to Skype for their first interview.
**Only Applications emailed to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered**