As a leading ICT services provider, Business Connexion believes their success rests on two pillars: people and technology. Make the impossible, possible through technology.
- To ensure that there are OEM certified engineers to support client solutions that is in line with the services strategy going forward.
- To shadow the more experienced engineers to gain hand on training.
The following responsibilities will form part of this position
- To provide routine hardware service, or ‘remote’ diagnostic activities as well as analyses of client needs and problem resolution.
- Install or remove hardware and/or software by using supplied installation instructions
- Successfully diagnose underlying causes and help users to recover or continue operation
- Identify and rectify a broad range of operational exceptions and error conditions
- Continuously use appropriate operating systems, hardware, tools and/or paper documentation to maintain the configuration management system, including the configuration management database
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times, meeting SLA’s and timeous escalation to managers when required
- Establishes effective personal contacts and acts as a channel for contact with other parties
- Service Delivery Manager, BCX Competency Centres, BCX Delivery Team, Client Employee/Users, Team Leader, Supervisor
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
- Understanding of IT
- Being comfortable with going through a rigid training program on specific OEM products
- Meeting Timescales
- Examining Information
- Exploring Possibilities
- Taking Action
- Producing Output
- Upholding Standards
- Showing Composure
- Developing Expertise