At MasterCard, you will become part of a culture where we strive to create a better world. Every day our people around the world are making payments easier. Think about it: 85 percent of all the retail transactions in the world are still made in cash and checks. This means the opportunity — your opportunity — in electronic payments is incredible. At MasterCard, you’ll be part of the team that brings “cashless” payment technology to the world. In fact,
As a technology company in the global payments business, MasterCard operates the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories.
Summer Intern Role
The Supplier Services Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal consulting projects for the PnP Suppliers with tasks focusing on:
- Contributing to the team in preparing post campaign analyses
- Contributing to the team, as needed, in developing customer centric presentations / deliverables using shopper based insights
- Creating efficiencies in the team by offering support on the help-desk platform
- Conducting desktop research and pulling together reports that capture macro consumer trends using various sources available i.e. Euromonitor/ Kantar.
- This 4-week summer internship is available to students studying towards a B.Com, Business Science degree or similar, with a focus in Marketing and / or Consumer Behaviour.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on a team or independently