DURATION: 12 Months
- A Post – Matric Qualification as specified below
|Legal ServicesRef No. 1 / 2016|
|Monitoring & OversightRef No. 2 / 2016|
|Ref No. 3 / 2016Strategic Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Crime Prevention BachelorRef No. 4 / 2016|
|Transport Administration & LicensingRef No. 5 / 2016|
|Supply Chain ManagementRef No. 6 / 2016|
|Risk ManagementRef No. 7 / 2016|
|Strategic Support ServicesRef No. 8 / 2016|
|Transport operationsRef No. 9 / 2016|
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in an internship progr amme in any government department will not be considered.
- Applications should be made on form Z83 , obtainable from any Public Service Department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications and identity document. Applicatio n forms should be signed and dated. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Candidates must indicate reference number of their preferred Directorate / District on space provided on their application fo rm. Please ensure that if you are applying for more than one position, a separate application for each post be submitted.
- Should you be in possession of foreign qualifications, they must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qu alification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subjected to verification.
- Application received after the closing date will not be considered, Faxed and emailed applications will also not be considered.
- The Department reserves th e right not to make appointments and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
- Should you not be con tacted within 3 months from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.