Are you an internet savvy and passionate about marketing? We are looking for an energetic, creative and dedicated graduate who is able to keep up with the latest marketing trends.
Roles and dutiesManage online marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities which include:
- Create, manage and report on Google AdWords campaigns ( search and display).
- Develop and expand our social community
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to buy from you.
- Create editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (i.e: Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile,).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Relevant degree or diploma in marketing or copywriting advantageous,
- Google AdWords certified
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios).
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Team player with the confidence to guide other employees when necessary. (i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
Remuneration: Basic salary
Closing date for applications: 27 June 2016
Please note that if you have not heard from us you should regard your application as unsuccessful.