The successful candidate will assist the print production Manager and the TV Producer in managing the production of all advertising material, that is created and prepared at McCann. This includes liaison and on-going communication with internal agency departments, as well as engaging with external vendors.
As part of the internship program McCann will provide training and mentorship, along with valuable work experience required to build a career in the Advertising Industry.
- Three-year degree or diploma in marketing/advertising (or similar qualification)
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Be clear and concise
- Clear, methodical way of working
- Able to find practical, logical and realistic solutions to problems
- Must be able to work under and handle pressure
- Good numeracy skills
- Able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow within the production department