Exciting opportunity for a research intern to be involved in KR’s research activities.
This position requires an individual with a passion for research in the corporate environment. The ideal candidate must be able to: effectively retrieve relevant information by conducting internet-based and library research; verify the accuracy and validity of data and correcting errors; interpret results and prepare graphs, fact sheets, tables and written reports summarising research results and explaining complex findings; develop and implement research quality control procedures; provide assistance in preparing project-related reports and presentations.
- Must have completed a Master’s degree in Africa Studies, Development Studies, Human Resources, Political Sciences, Industrial/ Organisational Psychology, Economics, International Relations or similar fields
- Excellent research skills and report writing skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and critical thinking ability
- Ability to compile, code, categorise, calculate, tabulate, audit, and verify information or data
- Detail oriented
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to complete tasks quickly, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and in a team and with all levels including senior management
- Must have South African citizenship or a valid work permit
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business on Monday, June 20th, 2016.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within two weeks of applying for the position.