Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
If you think you’ve never seen a company like Cummins before, just imagine what it’s like to work here.
Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
- Prepares sales analyses and reports for their manager, the sales force, sales management, general management, and marketing.
- Supports the Synchronized Business Planning Process (Demand Track).
- Works with assigned customers, markets, or geographical regions to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including sales performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Maintains Sales Analytic Tools based on Standard Cummins Tools and Processes.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
- Assures good communication and coordination between account management, field sales, upstream influencers, sales management, inside sales and sales analysts (as applicable) to attain the goals of the sales strategy and culture, management of customers, sales talent management and sales operations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Communication Skills.
- Sales reporting and forecasting.
- Manage Execution.
- Market Analysis.
- Project management.
- Financial analysis.
- Analyze issues.
- College, university, or equivalent degree Marketing Management or related field required.
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid