- Writing for client channels (billboards, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Planning Social Media Strategies
- Brainstorming and planning
- Coming up with content for campaigns
- Handling assigned tasks from start to finish
- Complete fluency in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communicator
- Good time management
- Available to work over weekends/ flexible hours
- Must have a basic understanding of the following social media platforms:
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Quick adapter
- Willing to learn
- Be passionate about what you do
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a core belief of integrity and honesty
- Be creative
- Be very creative!
- What can you expect from us?
- A culture of excellence and nurtured creativity
- Teamwork like no other
- A willingness to hear and build on your ideas
Remuneration: negotiable Basic salary
Location: Pretoria, Irene, Centurion
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Student
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your motivation letter and CV to Tinus: firstname.lastname@example.org. The reference for this opportunity is “#SB_SOCIAL” please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response.