Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12 month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership. Upon successful completion, candidates will obtain a recognised Further Education and Training Certificate in Banking (NQF 4).
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passes Mathematics and/or Maths Literacy and/or Accounting with minimum 60%.
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 10 June 2016
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenships or South African residency/work permit.