- Student (or recent graduate) working towards a qualification in journalism, media studies or public relations.
- You will be required to write and edit daily posts for the ITNewsAfrica.com website.
- Managing and contributing towards a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter.
- Attending and covering industry events as an ambassador of the brand.
- Editing images and uploading them to the site.
- The successful applicant must be available at least four days a week from 8am to 5pm.
- Knowledge of WordPress and writing for social media.
- Photoshop experience.
- An eye for choosing and processing great images.
- Good with a camera.
- Drivers licence and own transport.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-disciplined and able to work independently.
- Team player.
Remuneration: negotiable Cost to company
Location: Johannesburg, Houghton
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Student
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Darryl Linington: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date: 17 June 2016. No late application will be accepted.