- A diploma or degree in something related to the marketing/advertising or production field.
- Analytical, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- An ability to use common computer packages like Office or iWork.
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- A drivers licence and your own transport.
- Ah, the intern: doe-eyed, ever-enthusiastic, and eager to take the first step towards what will eventually become the career you commute to five days a week for the rest of your working career.
- You’re a sponge, ready and willing to learn, and most importantly, you want to get your hands dirty and earn your stripes as an advertising professional.
Remuneration: To be discussed
Location: Johannesburg, Rivonia
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Student
Type: Temporary 3 Months
Closing date for applications: 27 June 2016
Please note that if you have not heard from us by 1 July 2016, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.