Are you an undergraduate who wants to work for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa?
Look no further than the Vodacom Internship Offering!
We are offering few interns the fantastic opportunity to join Vodacom.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the telecommunications environment.
- The internship is a 12 month fixed term programme.
We are looking for young driven, ambitious and competitive interns who are innovative, customer obsessed and not afraid to challenge our existing way of thinking.
If you have a passion for Technology then Vodacom is the place for you!
If you tick all these boxes including the below, apply today!
Experience and Qualifications
- Matric (Essential)
- Light Current Electrical Engineering Degree/National Diploma (Essential)
- 0-2 Years corporate experience (No more than 2 years)
- MUST be a South African citizen with a valid ID
- First preference will be for qualifying candidates residing in the Cape Town Region
Applications close on 05 July 2016.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply