To make a difference in the lives of others by focusing on four key areas: education, breast cancer, road safety and youth support. We are relentless in our pursuit to empower communities across the globe and to help create a healthy and strong society for all.
We are currently in need of interns to be part of our global brand who are vibrant, dynamic individuals with excellent communication skills who seek an opportunity to intern at the foundation for a period of six months in the following fields:
- Public relations,
- Event/project management,
- Graphic design,
- Project Conceptualisation,
- Marketing and sales/ fundraising.
Skills & Competencies
- Able to work under extreme pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good time management and the ability to multitask effectively and follow through
- Good people skills
- Persistence and results orientation
- Questioning and listening skills
- The ability to work independently
No Part time opportunities.
Closing Date: 6 June 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
Email your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org