African National Congress invites applications from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates for 5 Media & Communications internship positions available within the ANC Parliamentary Caucus in Cape Town.
The internship programme will offer graduates and postgraduates students and those with equivalent experience the opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring and exposure to the media and communications environment of ANC.
The intemship programme is offered for a period of 12 months.
Successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of the intemship period. A monthly stipend ranging between R6. 636 and R 7. 875 per month shall be paid depending on the level of qualifications.
- A degree or diploma in Journalism. Media Studies, Mass Communication or related field;
- A sound grasp of ANC policies and programmes,
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of desktop publishing, intemet based programmes and online
- Good command of English and highly developed writing skills
- Good research skills,
- Willingness to work long and irregular hours, and
- ANC membership in good standing.
- Be an unemployed South African graduate aged between 20 – 30 years
- Have completed a national diploma / degree or Honours degree; and
- Willing to relocate to Cape Town.
All applications should be addressed to the Acting Senior Manager. Human Resources, with the following documents:
- A covering letter:
- Comprehensive CV:
- Certified copies of qualifications,
- Full academic recordfs,
- Certified copy of Identity Document: and
- Proof of ANC membership in good standing.
Closing date is 15 July 2016.
Interested applicants should email their application to ANC-CaucusHR@parliament.gov.za or fax it to 0865235386
Applicants must note the following:
- Failure to adhere to the above requirements and furnishing of the required documents will automatically disqualify the applications
- Applicants should consider their application unsuccessful if they not receive any response three months from the application date. as correspondence be braced to shod-listed candidates.
The ANC Parliamentary Caucus reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Via – Facebook