ArcelorMittal South Africa, Vanderbijlpark Works would like to announce the following bursary opportunities:
Training as artisans is provided in the following fields: Welder, Boilermaker, Fitter, Millwright,Electrician, Instrumentation, Refractory Mason.
Applicants need to be in possession of the following qualifications:
- A complete Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical Science, applicable trade theory subject and an additional trade related technical subject-all passed with a minimum of 50%, and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
- A complete technical Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical Science and an applicable N3-N6 trade theory subject and an additional N3-N6 trade related technical subject-all passed with minimum of 50% and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
- A complete NCV Level 4 with related technical subjects. All passed with minimum of 50% and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
Closing date: 30 August 2016
Applicants must forward a complete CV, copy of ID, qualifications certificates and statements of results to Email: AdminHubVDB@arcelormittal.com.
Please quote reference VDB-APPR-01 and indicate the trade you are applying for.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups
- The successful candidates will be subject to a medical examination
- By submitting your application, you give consent for us to use your personal information for recruitment