LightWare Optoelectronics (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2011 with the mission of expanding public awareness and knowledge about laser rangefinders (LRFs) as well as designing and manufacturing LRF components, modules, sensors and complete systems.
With more than forty years design, manufacturing and business experience in the field of laser rangefinders, our management and staff are dedicated to bringing quality products to market at an affordable price. With detailed and easy to follow documentation, both professional engineers and hobby level enthusiasts are soon up and running with our laser rangefinder technology.
LightWare’s internship programme aims to assist matriculants interested in procurement with on the job training to enable them to start their careers.
Duration: 6 Months
Stipend: R4000 per month
What is in it for you?
- Exposure to Material Requirement planning in a manufacturing industry
- Exposure to the procurement function from quotes to orders to expediting
- Exposure to imports and foreign exchange
- Exposure to supplier negotiations and cost cutting
- Exposure to an ISO9001:2008 environment
- Be a South african citizen;
- Matric with good grades;
- Fast learner;
- Meticulous and very well organised;
- Can prioritise under pressure;
- Computer literacy is an advantage;
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
How to apply:
- Write an application letter explaining why you are interested in this internship
- Send the letter, a copy of your ID and a copy of your matric results to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 July 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
Location: Midstream Estate (Centurion)