Key responsibilities for CMF Intern:
- Assist the local Chemicals Materials and Foods (CMF) division to provide insight into the research conducted.
- Conduct research and write reports mainly focused on the (CMF) sector in Africa.
- Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry recognition awards)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephonic manner
- Strong administration
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- Strong organisational skills and good work planning ethic
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognised university in Chemical Engineering or similar degree is required
- No prior work experience is needed.
- Proven work experience in a global company
- Improved business acumen and an understanding of SMEs in Africa
- Deepened knowledge of the African working environment
- Insight into CMF trends
- Access to Frost & Sullivan’s global research
Location: Cape Town