Graduates are recruited annually from tertiary institutions in the disciplines of Financial and Management Accounting (CIMA) for participation in a structured Graduate Development Programme.
The rationale behind the programme is to increase management and leadership capacity within IMPERIAL Logistics, but also to address succession planning and transformation objectives. Graduates exit the programme at first line or middle management level or in specialist positions.
The programme is underpinned by a mentoring scheme. IMPERIAL Logistics is a registered training partner with CIMA.
The following will be required when you commence with the programme (with guidance from the company):
- Register with CIMA.
- Apply for exemptions at CIMA for subjects in your degree.
- Register for CIMA exams (May and November).
- Pass TOPCIMA within 3 year period.
- To be exposed to the outcomes as prescribed by CIMA: – LEVEL 5 (6 months): * Bookkeeping. – LEVEL 6 (18 months): * Management Accounting. – LEVEL 7 (12 months): * Strategic Accounting.
- BCom Honours Financial or Management Accounting.
- BCom Financial or Management Accounting.
- The main requirements are either a 3 or 4 year degree in the field (CIMA).
- Work experience is not required but should you have up to two years work experience you can be considered for this programme.
- Want to become a Chartered Management Accountant
- 60 to 65% academic average
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of business
- Leadership capabilities
Click here to apply online