The organization currently requires the services of legal graduates for an internship within their branch in Cape Town. Applications are invited for a Claims Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.
The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Take note that candidates who have already attended on an internship/ learnership program will not be considered.
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
Work based exposure
- Direct Claims pillar
- Claims Determination pillar
- Claims Finalization pillar
- Claims Litigation pillar
- Claims Origination pillar
- Post Claims Settlement pillar
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
- Share our organisational value
- Certified copy of Degree in Law or Equivalent
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: Rafcptintern@raf.co.za.
No hand delivered applications will be accepted. NB: Applicants should only apply in their respective region; no applications will be accepted from candidates outside the specific geographical area.
Via – Road Accident Fund