You will be given the opportunity to work in at least two different practices areas during the course of the vacation programme.
We include various training sessions and skills development initiatives as part of the vacation programmes. It therefore provides not only an opportunity to experience the law in action and to develop your skills, but also to meet students with similar interests.
The in-house training for vacation students covers the following:
- library orientation;
- legal research;
- orientation and training on how to use the electronic resources and databases (ie Juta, LexisNexis, Sabinet etc);
- drafting of legal documents;
- computer skills;
- practice management sessions and
- various specialist legal topics.
Why not spend time with us during the next university holidays? Submit your application now by completing our online application form.
What did students say about our firm during our most recent vacation programme in January 2016?
- Warm and welcoming
- Excellent in what they do
- Top tier
- Simply the best
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg