At Deeply.Social we love social and are deeply committed to our clients and guarantee increased engagement, deeper commitment from online audiences and results that are through the roof.
Our team is young and dynamic and come from different backgrounds with one commonality, the love of online marketing through producing content that resonates with social audiences.
We curate, create and deliver the best social media to get more exposure for our clients’ brands.
We are also part of an exciting startup, AVirtual. This is our sister company which was founded in July 2015.
It provides high-quality virtual back office support (personal assistance, bookkeeping, digital marketing services) to a global network of CEOs, entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Both companies are growing very fast and need passionate, super- organised, hardworking people to join our team. It’s going to be exciting that’s for sure and career development opportunities are huge, we are growing at 50% a month. We’re a casual dress fun organisation, with a great work environment. Improving the work-life balance for our employees is as important to us as achieving work-life balance for our clients. Find out more at www.deeply.social. co.uk and www.avirtual.co.uk.
What we're looking for in you:
Required skills and abilities (no exceptions):
- Well-versed in standard office software: MS Office, Outlook, Google for business, Skype etc.
- WordPress (content and basic editing), BlogSpot or similar
- Knowledge of SEO and ability to use SEO tools such as SEMrush
- Knowledge of digital media and social media marketing
- PPC Knowledge
- Online market research
- NASA attention to detail
- Extremely strong organisational skills (you should LOVE being organised)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Committed to delivering high quality work
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Customer services skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to write reports and present information in a logical manner
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!)
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software
- You should be ambitious, but a great team player and a nice person to have around the office
- Relevant tertiary degree / diploma
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Opportunities to perform various content writing / digital marketing tasks including creative content writing, targeted content selection and placement, developing and communicating social strategies.
- Assist with research and development regarding industry trends or clients requests; and present to relevant parties
- Support and assist where required
- We want you to succeed and develop so we provide continuous learning opportunities during your time with us
- A fun working environment
- A great company culture
- Potential career opportunity
Location: Cape Town.
Type: Full time for three to six months
Closing Date: 22 July 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
Please submit a cover letter and updated CV to be part of our recruitment process. Why should we hire you to email@example.com.
For more information about the company please go to: www.avirtual.co.uk.