Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learning.
This means that at the end of the 12 months programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Banking: Core Banking and Finance at NQF 5. This opportunity is based in Gauteng.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R6 000 per month.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have successfully completed Matric. The following subjects would be an advantage, Mathematics; Maths Literacy; Accounting and Business Studies and/or have completed a 3 year Financial/Accounting/Operations/Process Engineering Qualification/Degree
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Applications close on 05 August 2016.
Click here to apply online