Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving peoples lives through timely innovations.
As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
With high focus on strategy and growth in Africa it is critical that Sales activities are supported by solid application training.
As Intern Philips Health Systems- Finance you will be responsible for supporting the Philips Africa team in its activities and functions.
This is a hands-on role where passion, teamwork and being initiative are key to success.
Intern- Philips Healthcare Application will be reporting directly to the Training and Capability Manager Africa. Further, working with Philips Marketing and Sales team members located in the rest of the Market.
Philips SA is looking for bright young talent for its Internship Programme.
Have you completed your theoretical studies and are you in need of practical workplace experience or Work Integrated Learning (WIL)? Then you could be what we are looking for!
- Performs all supporting tasks.
- Data Management is a skilled worker with a number of coordinating tasks.
- Assignments are carried out in a professional way according to quality requirements and are finished in time.
- Able to perform root cause analysis on accounting flows.
- Financial analysis.
- Review accounting flow bottlenecks.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis of the division.
- Engage in benchmarking studies.
- Compile key business metrics and report them to management.
- Create additional analysis and reports as requested by management.
- Ensure correct accounting procedures used in flow.
- University degree in BCom Accounting majoring Cost Accounting and Management Accounting.
- Minimum a Code B drivers license.
Closing Date: 27th July 2016
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE