The digital intern will report to and work closely with the managing editor. The ideal candidate should be an excellent writer with a thorough understanding of social media.
Our company is Beauty Bulletin www.beautybulletin.com.
We are a small team based in Cape Town and therefore require an all-rounder intern with a can-do attitude that can work on all elements including:
- Liaising and engaging with community members, bloggers and influencers on a daily basis- emailing and phoning.
- Writing reviews and product listings including SEO – working under the managing editor.
- Handling product review club administration.
- Assisting with campaigns and any other ad hoc duties.
- Assisting with creating final reports from social media and community.
- Assisting with Social media creating relevant, highly shareable content for all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest).
- Assist with growing the community and researching for key influencers in the digital world.
- Formal marketing/PR/English qualifications
- Excellent proofing and writing skills.
- Very PC and digitally literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Very organised with a systematic approach – ability to keep track of work flow.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Must be able to work independently and quickly.
Confident – must be able to pick up the phone and talk to clients in a professional manner.
Must demonstrate initiative.
High level of responsibility.
Ability to engage and work within a team
This is a six-month contract which will suit a graduate looking to develop the.ir skills and gain insights into the digital marketing world.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and include a photo pf yourself.
Closing Date: 13 July 2016. No late applications will be accepted.