There’s also expert gardening advice on everything from pruning to water conservation, townhouse gardening to growing vegetables. In fact, everything you need to create the home and garden of your dreams.
SA Garden and Home magazine is looking for a dynamic, digital savvy and self-driven individual with excellent communication and organisational skills to join this premiere team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the digital platforms of South Africa’s most read interior magazine brand.
The digital intern will report to and work closely with the gardenandhome.co.za digital editor on strategies to drive traffic between the platforms.
SA Garden and Home is launching a new website and is in the development phase.
The intern will be heavily involved with content creation and the population of the new site.
The 6 month internship will include:
- Creating and updating content for the website to drive traffic and grow the online community.
- Creating relevant, highly shareable and on-trend social content for all social media platforms (Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest).
- Assisting with brainstorming, advertising campaigns across digital platforms.
- A qualification in journalism/communications/multimedia or related field.
- An understanding of social media platforms.
- Basic WordPress and CMS understanding.
- Basic Adobe suite skills – advantageous.
The ideal candidate should be an excellent writer with a thorough understanding of local and global trends and be a frequent social media user. He or she should also have an interest in decor and design.
Applications, together with a short letter of motivation must be submitted to email@example.com