Media24 is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team of 24.com. The ideal candidate has a keen interest in the world of digital marketing, and the drive to succeed. This is a full-time position in Cape Town.
24.com is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile, applications, job listings and interactive TV. Centered on News24, 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Researching artwork references
- Finding suppliers and sourcing quotes for corporate gifts
- Coordinating store room (keeping update “stock list” of all elements and maintaining order in the store room)
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Research marketing ideas for all the publishing brands under News24
- Evaluate all 24.com sites and propose marketing activities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or Diploma of Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or other related field, or recent graduate
- Strong interest and passion in Digital Marketing, including SEM, SEO, and Social Media
- Extremely detail oriented and organised
- Outgoing personality with very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Avid social media user (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- A passion for great content in every form
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite, Google Drive,
- Web analytics platform knowledge and experience preferred
- These skills advantageous but not essential: excel, photoshop, basic html
Applications close on 22 July 2016.