DotActiv is looking to invest in a number of young, energetic individuals. By joining DotActiv as a Trainee Space Planner, you will receive training on our software and services and you will get exposure to various new projects and a long-term mutually beneficial career path.
Being a young and talented individual, we expect you to be willing to learn, work hard and to be passionate about retail in general. Initially, you will form part of a team of retail product space planners reporting to a Senior Space Planner, who will guide and manage the team.
The team will be directly responsible for the production of space plans, analytical reviews, ranging reports and category analytical reviews.
Great leadership, software products, value propositions and growth strategies are important, but they’re all dead in the water without talented teams of people.
We invest in our people by supporting their studies and offering training on merchendising, category management and planogram design.
DotActiv provides innovative software and services that help retailers and suppliers grow category revenue and improve profitability with localised assortments and optimised layouts.
By joining is as a Trainee Space Planner we will support your studies by providing you with the following:
- A basic salary
- Paid study leave for relevant subjects
- Contribute financially to your study fees
- Formal internal training
- Practical and relevant experience
- Good Matric results for both English and Maths
- Strong people skills
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Modern corporate dress sense
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Work at a fast pace with high accuracy
- Creative flair and ability to identify aesthetic/visual appeal
Email your application to HRSA@dotactiv.com. Please include the following details when sending your application:
- Tell us why we can invest in you long term.
- Tell us about the impact that you hope to make at DotActiv.
- Tell us about your passion for the retail industry.
- Include your CV and your most recent payslip if you have work experience (Work experience is not necessarily required).
- Tell us about your salary expectations.
- Remember to include your Matric Certificate